Retained Executive Recruitment
Expertise | Services | Recruitment
JR BECHTLE & Co. specializes in retained executive recruitment for companies with manufacturing and distribution operations in North and South America.
Our clientele encompasses European and U.S. corporations from a broad spectrum of industries, with a concentration in capital equipment, electronic components and systems, medical devices, biotechnology, high-end consumer goods, and other technically sophisticated products and services.
Professionally Qualified Personnel
International subsidiaries have unique requirements and demand leaders with particular talent and experiences. Management personnel for these companies must be professionally qualified for the local markets, as well as sensitive to the corporate needs of their international parent organizations.
JR BECHTLE & Co. applies a combination of methods to successfully identify and develop potential candidates:
- Consultative review: Mutual review of global and regional goals and strategies, and the required operational structures.
- Profile creation: The development of a detailed functional Project Profile, combined with a qualitative assessment of key requirements, which provides a common basis between project team and client during the recruitment process.
- Evaluation documents: Design of a Score Card with detailed profile values to guide the search process and candidate selection, as well as the design of a comprehensive evaluation report.
- Assessment: Design of assessment report.
- Process guidance: A project progression plan developed at the start of each recruitment search guides the project team throughout the evolution of the search process.
- Direct approach: A systematic process is used to identify and directly approach candidates in relevant industries and positions throughout the local markets.
- Database review: JR BECHTLE & Co. maintains a large and continuously expanded proprietary database of experienced managers working with European companies in the Americas.
- Evaluation Report: Analytics/testing-based descriptions of selected candidates paralleling the selected criteria employed in the Profile and Score Card.
- Candidate Presentation: Consultative support throughout the candidate presentation and selection process, including meeting organization and moderation.Advertisement placement
- Contract Negotiation: Objective and experienced-based support during the final state of a search project in order to bring about the development and acceptance of a mutually acceptable offer by the finalist.
Underlying these procedures are JR BECHTLE’s hands-on management experience and its practical, real world evaluation techniques. Each assignment is managed by a dedicated team combining an experienced senior-level project manager and in-house professional research associates. Each assignment also receives individual attention and coordination by a member of the Executive team to ensure the identification and presentation of well-qualified management personnel who fit into and contribute to the corporate culture of our global clients.
Expertise & Services
Board of Director Services
The Board of Directors is a crucial instrument for the development and implementation of long-term strategies, controlling and support of management, and communication between the various stakeholders, the general public and the public interest bodies.